Share your current knowledge with your colleagues and thus actively shape the DGHM programme again!
Abstracts will be accepted as oral presentations or posters.
The scientific committee will select the 5 best posters and award them with 100 EUR each.
Submit your abstract
1. Create your private account at "author sign-up" when registering as an author. You will then receive your password by e-mail. Please note that it may also happen that the mail reply with your private password arrives in your spam folder. If you have not received your password by e-mail after 60 minutes, write an e-mail to email@example.com.
2. After receiving your password, log in with your e-mail and password. You can now enter your abstract under abstract submission. Follow the steps given to do so. Please note that for security reasons you will automatically be logged out of the system after 1 hour. All unsaved data will then be lost. We therefore recommend that you write the abstract beforehand and copy the abstract text into the text field.
3. Submit the abstract in full. It is not possible to save it temporarily.
4. After successful submission of your abstract you will receive a confirmation email. Please also check your spam folder.
5. You can now register at any time and submit further abstracts or modify existing abstracts until the deadline on 31 May 2022. Submitting or saving after the deadline is not possible!
6. Please note that the scientific committee evaluates the abstracts and that the preference between oral and poster presentation is not a guarantee.
Notes for authors
1. 3,000 characters are allowed for the abstract text including spaces, bibliographical references and captions and excluding author names and titles. There is no additional character buffer. The abstract check is bound to the maximum number of characters of 3,000. Neither the own institute/clinic nor product or brand names may be stated in the title. In addition, no reference to participating institutes or clinics may be made in the abstract text either, as the evaluation is anonymous.
2. Tables or graphics (max. two with a storage capacity of max. 200 KB) in abstracts may be submitted in .png or .jpg format. Graphics and tables will be printed in black and white in the abstract volume. The graphics will automatically be placed below the abstract text if there is no explicit note on graphics in the text.
3. The main authors will be informed about the acceptance via e-mail, in addition information will be given about the defined presentation form (oral or poster) and the time of the oral or poster presentation.
An abstract must be submitted in English. Consideration of an abstract requires that the following structure be followed in English:
1. Introduction (background, relevance and research question of the paper)
2. Material/method (patient collective, method, statistical procedures)
3. Results (results with data and statistics)
4. Discussion (significance of the work presented and conclusion).
Please include these headings in bold type in the abstract text.
Your contact person